This is the English introduction to the QGIS WFS 2.0 plugin which is currently in development (zum Artikel in deutscher Sprache).
- Supports Web Feature Service 2.0 (ISO 19142)
- Supports Minimal Spatial Filter (BoundingBox-Filter)
- Supports Stored Queries (INSPIRE pre-defined WFS)
- English User-Interface
- Tested with GeoServer beta 2.2, degree 3.x, GO Publisher WFS
The GML-Data (Version 3.2) which is received by the WFS will be stored as temporary file and loaded as QGIS-Layer.
The python plugin is available in the following repository which has to be manually added: http://www.weichand.de/qgis/plugins.xml
Since QGIS 1.8.0 the plugin is available in the default repository.
- The plugin is a prototype – still in development
- The plugin is Open Source (GPL)
- Requires QGIS 1.7.4 or higher
- The plugin uses the proxy settings in the QGIS configuration
- The plugin is available in the official QGIS repository
The development of the plugin is part of my master’s thesis (beMasterGIS).
Feel free to comment!